ID: PLASTGROMMET S.L.U. (hereunder ‘the Company’)
VAT number: B03549664
Mailing address: Carretera Font Roja, 23, 03804 Alcoy (SPAIN)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Email address for Data Protection enquiries: email@example.com
WHY AND FOR WHAT PURPOSES IS YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION PROCESSED?
In accordance with the provisions of the applicable law regarding Personal Data Protection, the company in charge of the website –and responsible for data protection– informs all the users of the website who give –or are going to give– their personal details that they will be added to an automated data file, which is duly registered in the Spanish Agency for Data Protection. The users by ticking the box agree specifically, willingly and explicitly to have their personal details processed by PLASTGROMMET S.L.U. with the following purposes:
- Sending marketing and advertising communications by e-mail, fax, SMS, MMS, social networks, online communities or any other electronic or physical –present or future–medium which makes marketing communications possible. These marketing communications will be related to products or services offered by PLASTGROMMET S.L.U., as well as by associates or partners with whom it had reached a marketing agreement to promote business among its customers.
- Making statistical surveys.
- Processing orders, requests or any type of enquiries that are made by the user through any contact means that are available to the user on the website of the company.
- Forwarding the newsletter of the website.
- Referring to solvency and credit files as well as to open sources of information, with the aim of offering products and services.
PLASTGROMMET S.L.U. information and expressly guarantees users that their personal data will not be transferred under any circumstances to third party companies, and to be held whenever any transfer of personal data, prior, express consent would be sought, informed and unequivocal by holders.
All requested information through the website are mandatory, as are necessary to provide optimal service to the user. Should not provided all the facts, PLASTGROMMET S.L.U. not guarantee that the information and services provided are completely tailored to your needs.
HOW DO WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
- The information that You give when you purchase and have products and/or services from us, either directly or indirectly. Some examples are the information obtained through enquiries, transactions, operations, requests for information or by attending Exhibitions.
- Open sources of information; such as official gazettes and journals, public records, resolutions from Public Authorities, telephone directories, lists of people belonging to professional or employers’ associations, social networks, Internet and third-party companies to which You have given your consent for the disclosure of your personal information, like business directories and other alike.
The data that we will process include specially the following groups: identifying information, data regarding your business and work-related features, professional data and marketing information.
- Companies that provide information about solvency, arrears and, in general, about credit risk indicators.
The data that we will process include specially the following groups: identifying information, commercial, economic, financial and credit data.
EXERCISE OF RIGHTS TO OBJECT, ACCESS, CORRECT, ERASE, CONSTRAIN AND OF PORTABILITY, AUTOMATED PROCESSING AND REVOCATION
In compliance with the provisions stated in the applicable legislation –from May 2018–, we inform you that your personal information will be included in the customers and/or suppliers file; for which the person responsible is PLASTGROMMET S.L.U. In addition, you are informed that the collection and processing of that data is aimed at managing customers and/or distributors; being the employees of the company PLASTGROMMET S.L.U. the addressees of such information.
You can exercise and, in any event, PLASTGROMMET S.L.U. guarantees the rights of:
- Not being subject to a decision based only on the automated processing of your data.
- Revocation of the consent previously given
You can exercise those rights and, in general, ask the person responsible for Data Protection regarding all the issues relating to personal information processing, by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post, addressing a letter to PLASTGROMMET S.L.U., Font Roja, 23, 03800 Alcoy (Att. the person responsible for Data Protection). You will have to attach a copy of your ID card or an official document that can prove your identity.
Besides, you can lodge a complaint with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection. All the information needed is available at www.agpd.es
CRITERIA FOR INFORMATION RETAINING
Your personal details will be blocked either when they are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were obtained; or when they have been subject to any revocation, withdrawal, objection and/or removal of your consent, in the exercise of the rights above mentioned. Your personal details will then remain exclusively at the disposal of the data protection authorities, for the purpose of dealing with the possible liabilities arising from that data processing, whilst those liabilities remain in force. Once the above-mentioned period has expired, the Company will proceed to destroy your personal details securely.
The web site servers can automatically detect the IP address and domain name used by the user. An IP address is a number automatically assigned to a computer when it is connected to the Internet. All this information is recorded in a file duly registered server activity that allows the subsequent processing of the data in order to obtain measurements only statistics which show the number of page impressions, the number of visits to web services, the order of visits, the access point, etc.
The website uses technical information security generally accepted in the industry, such as firewalls, access control procedures and cryptography mechanisms, all with the aim of preventing unauthorized access to data. To achieve these ends, the user / customer agrees that PLASTGROMMET S.L.U. obtain data for purposes of authentication for access control.
All recruitment process or involves the introduction of high personal character data (health, ideology,…) are always transmitted through communication protocol secure (https://, …), so that no third party has access to information transmitted electronically.